Coaching provides a safe space beyond the walls of the church for pastors or leaders to turn for insight and growth. Healthy leaders make for healthy churches.
Coaching is . . .
- A pathway to spiritual formation: making the changes you want in your life and leadership.
- A process that develops humility, confidence, focus, and creativity. A safe place to experiment and dream.
- An intentional way to set aside room for God to speak.
Coaching helps . . .
- Discover deep-down values and priorities, which clarifies vision and calling
- Rest beside still waters by having a place to explore questions and conversation.
- Understand a new paradigm of gentle-but-confident leadership for the church.
- Learn the counter-cultural skills of adaptive leadership.
- Set values instead of priorities, and let values guide your choices.
How to Launch the Coaching Process . . .
- Ask whether you're comfortable on Skype, phone, or face-to-face.
- Use the Contact Page to get started.
- Set up a Connect Call (it's free) as a time for reflection and guided questions to help identify areas of growth or need.
- Select a coaching package that provides the time and space for coaching to make a different
Engage: $400/ 3 to 4 calls, 90 days
Three months of discovery and direction setting, sessions that open up the discoveries of the Connect-Call. In addition to the three sessions, you'll receive prayer exercises, email exchanges with recommended readings, and questions to help you go deeper.
Develop: $750/6 to 9 calls, 180 days
Six to nine calls along with the exercises, readings, and reflections. This length of time allows not only for discovery and vision, but also for a sense of accountability and follow-up. Stay in contact via text, email, and shared readings.